VERUSATURK GİRİSİM SERMAYESİ YATIRIM ORTAKLIĞI A.S. CLARIFICATION ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Although the clarification obligation is an obligation for data controllers, it is a right for real persons whose Personal Data is processed. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights under the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698. As Verusaturk Girisim Sermayesi Yatirim Ortakligi Anonim Şirketi (‘’Verusaturk GSYO’’), we can opt out of using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Clarification Text at any time.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"), your personal data can be processed by the data controller Verusaturk Girisim Sermayesi Yatirim Ortakligi Anonim Sirketi within the scope described below.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
Verusaturk Girisim Sermayesi Yatirim Ortakligi A.S. takes all necessary security measures within the framework of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) no. 6698 in order to collect, store and share personal data of real and legal persons in accordance with the law and to protect the confidentiality of these data.
This Clarification Form has been prepared in order to inform the real and legal persons whose personal data are acquired or processed by Verusaturk GSYO within the scope of the provisions of the PDPL, about the rules followed during the processing or sharing of these data and the rights they have.
To Whom and for What Purpose may Personal Data be Transferred:
- Persons or organizations permitted by legislation,
- Public institutions and organizations authorized by law, administrative or legal authorities,
- Our company's affiliates, partnerships, business partners, shareholders or group companies,
- Personal data can be shared within the frame of art. 8 of PDPL in order to customize, vary and offer the service provided by Verusaturk GSYO according to like, usage habit and needs, ensure legal, physical and commercial security, increase the quality of services, control and evaluate services, establish business strategies and policies, and to comply with legal legislation.
Collecting Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason For This
Your personal data are collected by Verusaturk GSYO through different channels and for different legal reasons, in order to improve the services we offer and to carry out our commercial activities. In this process, your personal data is collected through information and request forms on our websites and mobile applications or in a physical environment. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 5 of the Law No. 6698.
Data processing time:
Your personal data will be processed by observing the data processing and lapse of time periods in all laws and other legal regulations to which the Company is subject, limited to the purposes specified in this "Clarification Text". In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing times, the new terms will be taken as basis.
Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
- To find out whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if your personal data have been processed,
- To find out about the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they have been processed for the intended purpose or not,
- To find out about the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred either domestically or abroad,
- In the event that your personal data have been processed incompletely or incorrectly, to demand the correction thereof and to ask for the actions taken in this respect to be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of any consequences to your detriment through the analysis of your processed data exclusively by automated systems,
- To claim for any damages that you may incur as a consequence of the illegitimate processing of your personal data.
Applications can be made in writing or electronically using the following methods after filling out the message in the communication section at www.verusaturk.com.tr website of our company.
In case of a written request;
You can submit an original signed copy of the Data Owner application petition to our company with a document identifying you personally or with a notarized power of attorney showing you are authorized to apply in relation with rights under Article 11, or you can send it to the address of the company through a notary.
In case of an electronic request;
You can submit the Data Owner application petition by signing it with an electronic or mobile signature that has the "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org, our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address. Your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, our Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the KVK Board.
The Data Owner accepts that he/she may not be able to take full advantage of the operation of our website in the event that he / she makes a request that will result in the unavailability of any of his/her personal data by our Company, and therefore declares that any responsibility that may arise will be his/her own.